- Cat (Precious/ Semi Precious) – Precious
- Weight (Carats/ Mg) – 5.50 Crts/1050 mg
- Natural/Synthetic/ Lab Created – Guaranteed Natural
- Mines/Origin – Africa (Madagascar)
- Certification – Yes. Lab Certificate from Govt Lab Jaipur (GJEPC) included
Certified Natural, Untreated, Unheated African Ruby, mined in Madagascar (Africa).
Certified by Govt of India Lab, Jaipur (GJEPC). A lab report will be provided to the buyer. Lab Report can also be downloaded from www.gjepc.
Ruby represents the energy of Surya Deva (Sun God) and manifested as the planet Sun in Cosmos. Sun is the strongest source of energy, virility, and strength and sustains all life on planet Earth.
Who should wear Ruby:- Royals and Nobility, Ministers and Politicians, Judges, People in leadership roles in general like Head of Departments/ Organisations / Pvt Enterprises. It includes Leaders in Govt/ Corporate bodies. Those dealing in Govt Contracts and works, Bosses, CEOs/CXOs and similar people in pvt companies, Surgeons and Orthopedic Doctors, Weight Lifters and Wrestlers, Decision Makers etc and similar people.
Benefits of wearing Ruby- A good quality Ruby wore in an auspicious time (Muhurata) grants following
Improves Leadership abilities.
Improves relations with Bosses, and Influence Senior Leadership and decision-makers in govt/ Corporate machinery.
Govt liaison-related Work
Tax benefits or concessions from Govt,
Improves General Health, removes weakness, and enhances body strength, Sexual abilities, Bones and teeth etc.
What is included in the above Price –
One Ruby Gemstone as described above,
Standard Lab Certification from IGI Lab/GJEPC or other Govt Labs/Reputed Third Party Pvt Lab,
One Ring/Pendant in Copper/Silver,
Doorstep Delivery within India.
What is not covered (Additional Costs) – International Shipping costs, Insurance, Making in Gold, and Additional Testing if demanded by the customer. These will be over and above the quoted price.
1. Lab Certification is done from these labs. 1. GJEPC, Govt Lab Jaipur. It stands for Gems and Jewellery Export Promotion Council. It’s by Govt of India. 2. IGI Lab (International Gemological Institute) 3. Reputed Pvt Lab.
2. Name of Gemstone in different languages.
3. Weights are 4 types. (1. Standard – Gm/Mg 2. Carats (200mg is one carat) 3. Kacchi Ratti- 120 mg 4. Pakki Ratti 180 mg)